Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ahlan Wasahlan Ya Ramadan~~~

yes..ahlan wasahlan ya ramadan..hahahahahaha..it almost 2weeks all muslim have been fasting...but just now I want to say welcome to ramadan...it's okay..at least I have say it..hehe..hurmmm...just wanna 2 tell a story in this month(ramadan)...actually don't know what I need 2 tell...okay..it's a little bit hard fasting at different place...y?because...it's already 17 years I'm fasting at my home and with my family...what the different here is..I need 2 prepare all of this of myself...and sometimes I open my fast alone..not so sad..but sad la..huhu..

everything also need money..and i need to use money with my hand...it's feels weird actually...because every time I'm fasting, my 'sahur' must be a meal...but here it's depends...if not I just drink a water..it's okay...don't care much..but..really sad..fasting without my family...hurmm..it's okay..I only have 19th days here left...reaaly2 excited 2 go back..because I really2 miss my mom cooking n my internet line at my home..hehe it's so good and much better than here...

I think I want to transfer to peninsular next semester..If anything happen here I cannot go back like others..even If I have an emergency case...It's so difficult 2 go back and it us a lot of money 2...4 the first semester I like 2 do it here because wanna know what feeling if we study far from family...the feeling is okay but what make me wanna back...it because I cannot go back if I want too...

next topic..this ramadan are test month...feel scare...moreover political science..it need us to understand it very depth and after that we can make our own conclusion or explanation...It's hard for me to understand it's sentence..don't know why but it's really hard..don't know how 2 explain it back if my lecturer asking me back...but sometimes the easy topic..I can understand...what make me feel hard 2 understand it...it because the sentence is in political view...next week I will have 3 test...business math, political science and management...okay good luck to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment