Wednesday, November 3, 2010

ALHAMDULILLAH...

three paper have done...now 3 more paper to go..huhu...it's the killer subjects...hope I can answer it...talking about 3 paper that already done...1st paper is CTU101...it's not so tough as I thought...luckily what I have read is there and it's really help me to answer all the question...really praise to ALLAH...HE really helps me...2nd paper is BEL120..hurmm...for this paper I can't say it easy or difficult...it's in medium range...and really cannot target what I will get for this paper...just pray for that...

the 3rd paper is MAT112...really2 thought that it will be so tough...but luckily...all my effort is worthy...It's not so difficult..but have 2 or 3 question that I'm not sure whether it's correct or not...and also have silly mistake that should not have be done...hurmmm...but I'm satisfied with all my effort...for me..I'm doing the best for myself...

p/s: pray for me for another 3 paper n wish me luck!^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment