Sunday, April 10, 2011

~AM1102A3~

yoo what's up??haha...title tu adalah kumpulan aku...course dpa part 2 group 3...oo yeah!okay actually wanna tell u guys about picnic that we had yesterday...it's great even though not all there but it still fun because we are family...having a BBQ, make a drink n teasing each other...we doing it at Karambunai beach...even it's not really like a beach but still fun...






they play banana boat n I just be their camerawoman, hehe...because I didn't bring my clothes...it's okay lorh because I don't want to change my clothes, it's difficult,huhu...

before playing banana boat~


after that we clean the stuff n ready to go back, before that we take a picture as 1class at entrance but I don't have the picture yet so cannot show it here...anyway yesterday was a fun day having a picnic with classmate really show like we are family~~yeah!!go AM1102A3!!!XD

No comments:

Post a Comment