strange??y??don't know...hurmm strange with my dad...now I study at UiTM KK...it's really far from my hometown...when there..I can go out as long as I know how to protect myself...but here??I just want to go out to watch a movie...he not allowed it...:(
bila la agaknye dpt kbnaran keluar???
so sad...that's y now I feel wanna go back to kk a.s.a.p..huhu...counting days...everyone wanna go home for a long time..but me???huhu....feel bored~~vacation??hurmm..not now..maybe in 2 or 3 years from now..cause my parents is working..so their so busy with their work...I understand it...they find a money for their children...yeah!they don't want their children always don't have money...but...I also need an entertainment...:'(
just stay at home without doing something new...it's make me bored...I don't know why I can't go out here...but at Sabah I can go out whenever i want...but here???hurmmm...it's nothing actually...I just want to go out with my friend because I'm bored stay at home without doing something new...when I'm hang out with my friend...at least we have something to talk or to share...
p/s: still strange~~huhu
ehehe...sme la,,
ReplyDeleteen.akhir slagi boleyh nk g cinema ngan kte,,
so tht xyah g ngn korg r kot..
but d.i.c??
haha...kuar gak,,blakang rumah je pun..
huhu...I must care about that..coz he's my father...I don't to be rude...:'(
ReplyDeletekdang2 hati ni memberontak jugak..tapi..bila fikir dorang dh t'lalu byk kluarkn titik peluh smata2 krana anak...so akur saja lah...huhu
fiza... rilex beb~
ReplyDeletekadang2 apa yg kita xsuka tu sometimes terbek tuk dri kita.. an... ann..be happy ya gurl! =) u r tough!=)
bhaha..k then,,
ReplyDeletetladan y buruk nie jgn dikot okeyh..
but sometme we realy should stnd 4 our right kn fiza??
kte x tntang ble ayah x bg kte trun kl alone,,tht a bit exaggerate when we say we can be such knd of indiepndent..
but if kte2 only gulr nk g tgk movies..maby fiza shoul slowtalk bout tht..sbb tht not seem wrong 2 do beb..