Friday, December 24, 2010

a WeeK LeFt~~

hurmm...just a week left...after that i'll fly back to kk...my laziness has control me..huhu...feel lazy to pack my stuff...thinking...thinking n thinking...y??because I don't want to bring to much stuff...just think wanna bring a bag that smaller than before...my bag before aisyah has called it 'beg haji'...haha...because it's too big...:D

xkisah la...y penting aku br2 aku ckup..XD

hurmm...but still have my stuff that need to buy...now what I need is sandal...shirt n pants..hihi...coz next sem I want to wear casual cloth...more easy for me to moving or do something...hurmm...hope next sem I can make my self active..huhu..so bored if I just stay at the room...


stay at home already make me bored...so what I want is go back to kk...do something that will not bored...go to classes...make myself busy...go out with friends...hurmm...just do something different...n it will make me not bored...

p/s:to much feel bored when at home..hihi

2 comments: