Sunday, January 30, 2011

CNY~~


right now everyone is talking bout CNY holiday...UiTM give 1 weeks holidays to its students include mid term holidays...huhu...happy and sad...y??happy b'coz no need to go to class, no need to wake up early n no need to wait for the bus...sad because I just stay at hostel...don't know how to get a healthy food...huhu...this holiday actually I want to travel in sabah...but don't have many friends and the tour guide...if I have...sure I will go...huhu

so this 1 weeks I just stay at my room...wanna go to HP center to service my laptop...but it far away from UiTM and it's not in KK...it's in luyang...I don't know how to get there...wanna take a bus from KK but i'm afraid that I will lost...huhu...what to do if like this???hurmmm...thinking...thinking...and thinking...anybody can help me???huhu...feel that I hate this holidays...huhu...because nothing interesting to do~~huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment