Tuesday, January 4, 2011
what have this day???huh!just tiring day I feel...hurmm...why??finish class n straight to IP to have lunch n buy a few stuff at giant...because of the stuff...they decide to take a 'cab'..huhu...calling our friend asking about that..we're searching for that 'cab' but didn't find it..huhu...finally..we just walk to UiTM...so tired...fortunately, when we arrive at UiTM gate...the good person offer us to ride his car until college...but..the two of us left behind because there is no space anymore...XD
n then...in the evening...I have 'kokum'...get ready...n then when we there...we need to register for our new 'kokum'...I prefer archery...already in line..but they said it's full already..so upset...n what make me more upset??my friends said...if u cannot be here...we'll go to other 'kokum'...but...they just fill up the form...so...what should I do anymore??just go to other 'kokum' and fill the form..huhu..really feel betrayed...but..when I think again...my mind and heart say...'behind every clouds there have silver lining'...hurmm..so just let it go..think forward...
when briefing finish...I heard...a commander said...in this 'kokum'...when u want to get married...u will not have to take marriage course...haha..(save budget)..when the time we want to back to hostel...the bus still not there..so we decided to wait at the gym...but when we saw our coursemate walking to 'dpim' road..so we follow them...wahh!!!really tired...it's too long...I think my legs will broken...huhu..luckily not..hihi
n now..I'm thinking again..because my coursemate ask me to join her 'kokum'...will take an advice from an experience people first..hihi..n then will decide the best for me...XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment