hurmmm...like usual...this blog has been quit for a few weeks because of some reasons which is the important one is I don't know what to write or to tell u guys...that is why this blog has no entry for a past few weeks...okay enough with that...
now I just want to tell u guys what happened after almost a month in semester 4...I really had no idea what happened and then suddenly I become class representative...when the lecturer asking them who is the class representative...suddenly I heard from the back someone have said my name and because of that I became a class representative...plus, when the lecturer is asking about the books and who the one will keep the money...I heard my name again...so I'm the one who hold the money for the books...like the class treasurer...I hate that actually...the thing that make me hate doing the job is LAZY..that is the THING...haha
okay2..done with class representative thing...hmmm..haa!dominic always want to recruit me as one of his project team in SIFE..n it take about 1 semester for me to think...poor him..hahahaha..n now I am one of his project team...when I join the meeting and after a few minutes...suddenly I heard my name being called...of course I feel shock...I know nothing and then suddenly they suggest me to be vice president for the fundraising project for the blind community...but I accept it as a challenge for me...it's okay..just for a short period...and then when dom has been decide to be a president for SIFE...he wants to torture me with a lot of work..>.< I don't want... hihi..dont angry dom..
n after that...part 4 DPA's students need to organize a dinner or award night for students who get 3 pointer on their CGPA...n etc...n once again I have been appointed to be one of the committee member of this event...luckily it's just in a short period...but it's hard..huhu
p/s:uwaaaarrrggghhh~~okay..I'm sleepy..night -_-
No comments:
Post a Comment