Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year~

Assalamualaikum..hye guys

almost a month I left this blog without new entry..why?just feel lazy to post new entry..haha..actually in December 2011 I have a few entry to write but still the laziness influence me..hahaha

now we are in the 2012..what do you expect to happen in this year??it's easy if we know what's happen in the future..but unfortunately we don't have that ability...okay2..actually this post I just want to tell u guys what have happened in 2011...

in 2011 I have finish my 2nd n 3rd semester and now I'm in 4th semester...waa..the time run too fast...but luckily my result for 2nd and 3rd semester are quite okay..nothing to be proud just can be satisfied...friend???hurmmm...most of people that I knew from semester 1 are not the same now because they real character have shown...so I hate hypocrite people...no need to make drama in front of me..cause I know it!huhu

2011 also make me knew a few of new friends...yeah from gamelan n then debat..but I just being an active member in debat only in 2nd semester..lazy me..haha..what else?hurmmm..haa...2011 is the first year I celebrate my birthday without my family..huhu...if not we can have dinner..huhu..overall 2011 is just another same year like before..nothing great happen...

p/s: I think enough for now coz i have no idea what to write more..huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment