Tuesday, January 10, 2012

make up

Salam all


make up and me??so rare..haha...just wanna story about it a little..because I'm not the type that always wearing a make up...for an event??yes I will...hihi..even though I'm not always wearing it but still I have my own make up even it's not perfect..hehe


for what I buy make up?just for fun..haha..of course no..just in case I need to use it..no need to borrow from other...mostly when it comes to our course dinner...or more to award dinner...of course I want to be different from daily...so that's the use of my make up..hehe...before this I'm the type that dislike to wear a make up...because most people that wearing make up that I had seen wear it too thick...I think that's why I dislike it...

I started wearing a make up when I'm in semester 1...for sure I wear it for dinner...not for fun...awkward for the first time...because my face looks a little different...but now no longer feel awkward...so far I think I already wear a make up 3 times..if I'm not mistaken..

semester 1

semester 2

semester 3

All above picture are my picture when I attend dinner...when I want to be a little stylish...it will be see when dinner time..haha...just put picture so sudden..haha..actually I'm stress thinking about our coming soon dinner...faces a lot of problem..huhu..moreover we are the one who arrange it this semester...so we want it to success...-_- huhu

p/s:okay..I'm sleepy..time to sleep..night ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment