Monday, July 19, 2010

BeNgAnGnYeR!!!

arggghhh!!!haish...apa pasal aq boleh bagitau esya password aq...hurmmm...lepas ni smue password aq tukar...xboleh percaya dia ni...must be careful...she don't care about my privacy...what she want...she will do everything 2 get it...not fair...if I say it's private...it's means private!!!y nobody can understand what i'm saying???really frustrated...everyone just know 2 take advantage from me...never understand them...seriously...really2 frustrated...I'm really2 angry!!!yes I'm open...don't care what everyone will saud...but it has its own limit...I don't want one day i will not be myself...i just take what everybody say n save it in my heart…but I don’t want the words that I just save in my heart will make my heart bleeding...why esya need 2 be matchmaker aka troublemaker???really don’t like it...if we match her…she will angry n don’t like it…same like me…I don’t want that 2…but why I’m always get that???from I’m form 2 until form 5…she always want 2 be matchmaker…don’t know why…if she want 2 joke with me…it’s okay…but it’s 2 much…really don’t like it…nobody like it…including her…but she do that with me…

No comments:

Post a Comment