arrgghhh!!!really2 angry...y???just now I have a CSC253 class...which mean multimedia class...in multimedia class...we need 2 do a project work...individual...madam give us 1hour 2 do the task that she has gave 2 us...the task is to do a simple web registration form...she already show us an example...n we just do exactly like that...it's very easy for me...because madam already teach how 2 make a form using that thing...when I start doing my work...suddenly...hafiza..."ni macam mana?" if just they just only call my name 1 time...I don't care...but..more than 10 time...didn't u feel wanna shout or kill someone???because of that...I can't make my work with a short period...n don't have a peace 2 do my work...
the didn't know how 2 find the thing themselves...that time i really2 feel pressured n stress...because my work didn't finish but need 2 help other people...it make me became rushing...y because that time the only thing I know is want 2 go back early...i just doing my work until done n then call madam 2 look n give a mark...after that...I can feel very2 release...because no one will call my name again...poor my farah...because I can't teach her...I'm really don't have a time even though for my self...really stress n pressured that time...luckily farah can understand me...hurmmm...I think that's all 4 now...
No comments:
Post a Comment