hei guys!today at 7pm...I've got a DiPaC meeting...just freshie with part 6 senior...hurmm...firstly I thought my senior will be straight...but luckly they didn't...they so friendly...n we have a events...I heard that DiPaC events will be merrier...n part 1 need 2 have our own t-shirt...huhu...n the t-shirt cost RM30...don't u think it's expensive...the DiPaC fee is RM5...4 me it's worthy...but 4 t-shirt...didn't agree with that because they just have simple design...n...4 our dinner...the cost is very expensive...RM50...huhu...but my senior said...they will make our dinner to be remember until our last sem here...we also have family day...sound great n interesting...sure want 2 follow the events...but I think...I have use a lot of money just 4 DiPaC...t-shirt,dinner n fee...huhu...all of it is RM85...so easy 4 money 2 dissaper from us right...now I know what the feeling when the money is in our hand...hurmm...I think that's it 4 today...daaa
No comments:
Post a Comment